Car accidents can be stressful, emotionally and financially straining, and often the cause of physical injury. If you’ve been injured, then seeing a chiropractor can help get you get on the road to recovery as soon as possible. Dr. Dean Zusmer, accident chiropractor Miami, is committed to helping all our patients get the efficient and effective healing they deserve.
Why Should I go to Miami Accident Center after a Car Accident Injury?
Dr. Dean Zusmer, accident chiropractor Miami, uses a combination of drug-free and non-invasive treatment techniques to help car accident patients recover. And because car accident injuries often become chronic if left untreated, your Miami car accident chiropractor can also help you avoid long-term consequences.
Still not sure if chiropractic care is right for you? Consider what your accident chiropractor Miami can do for you after an auto accident:
- Provide pain relief.Chiropractic techniques like joint mobilizations affect both the musculoskeletal and neurological systems to help resolve accident-related pain.
- Promote tissue healing. Modalities like massage and electrical stimulation can reduce inflammation and promote healing of damaged tissues, including muscles, joints, and ligaments.
- Resolve whiplash. Whiplash – a common injury following an accident – responds well to chiropractic care. Symptoms of whiplash include headaches, dizziness, numbness, and blurry vision.
- Reduce stiffness. Decreased spine mobility is common after an auto accident. Your chiropractor uses manual techniques and corrective exercise to help restore normal joint motion.
- Assess lifestyle and occupational factors. To enhance healing, a chiropractor can teach you ways to modify your body mechanics and work ergonomics in ways that will reduce pain and prevent chronic issues.
Injured in a car accident? Don’t wait, call 928-2828. That’s 305-928-2828
If you’ve been in injured on the road, it’s important to see a car accident chiropractor in Miami as soon as possible. Miami Accident Center offers convenient locations in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties. If you were injured in a car accident, bicycle accident or slip and fall, don’t wait, call 928-2828. That’s 305-928-2828.